A few weeks ago when we had 14" of snow, giving me the chance to finish this pretty shawl.
The photo above is actually a double-DIY, since I'm wearing my Colette Moneta Dress with the shawl. It's a super comfy knit dress that I made using fabric my mom gave me and the serger Alex bought me for my birthday. (More on that later!)
Anyway, back to the Waterspout Shawl.
I lost my way just a bit on the left side of the pattern, so my purls on the right side are not centered the way they're supposed to be. I didn't use any lifelines because I was lazy, and I didn't discover the mistake until later so I just let it go.
I loved this pattern, but the charts were killer on my eyes. To help with that, I used washi tape to help guide me. Washi tape is awesome for charts because you can stick it, then un-stick it and move it to the next row.