It was a weird week, weather-wise. On Monday it snowed. Today, the high is 66 degrees.
Here's demon kitty in a rare peaceful moment, watching the snow on Monday.
And now for some of my favorite links this week!
1. These pinecone succulent towers from Rad Megan are a great distraction until spring arrives.
2. My sock knitting obsession led me to the public library, where I checked out The Knitter's Book of Socks by Clara Parkes. I love checking out knitting books from the library so I can take my time flipping through them and deciding if I want to buy them. Definitely going to buy this one.
3. These Three-Color Shawls from Kettle Yarn Company might just make me drop my socks for a minute to knit up another shawl.
4. I added this free Short-Row Textured Purse knitting pattern from CraftStylish to my to-knit list. Sigh. That list is realllly long.
5. This needle-felted pincushion from Mollie Makes is shaped like a teacup. A teacup!
6. My friend Liz from Cozyblue is creating and testing new constellation prints. They are awesome.