Sunday, February 1, 2015
Feisty Links: Free Desktop Calendar, Sexy Men with Yarn + Knitting for a Good Cause
1. This free Marimekko desktop calendar is gonna get me through the February winter hump.
2. Craftsy announced their 2015 Craftsy Blogger Award winners. Go find new crafty blogs to follow (as if you needed more...)
3. The Great British Sewing Bee begins Series 3 this week. Woohoo!
4. I saw some awesome art at Asheville Art Museum this weekend. One of my favorites was the X, Y + Z: Dimensions in Sculpture, which includes the fiber art at the top of this post.
5. A Sexy Man Yarn Calendar. Need I say more? (Thanks to my friend Angela for sending this my way!)
6. Tamara at KnitOasis kicked off her Big 10 Knit-a-Long. Check it out to find out how you can knit for a good cause this year!